The Equinox Group and its subsidiaries are always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realise that productive people are always a good addition to our organisation, so if you have the passion to work with us, think you have what it takes to be part of our team, and to contribute to making the world a better place some of the biggest companies in the world, go ahead and apply!
If accepted, candidates can look forward to regular lecturing engagements, direct client contact, prompt payment and regular training fully paid for by Equinox Academy.
- Keeping abreast with the latest developments in RPA;
- Tutoring and Coaching Students;
- Preparing hands-on assessment testing;
- Occasionally travelling to deliver training;
- Correcting tests and issuing examination reports.
- Good Public Speaker and Stage Performer;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- At least 3 years of experience in working with RPA tools (experience with Automation Anywhere, UiPath or MS Power Apps will be considered an asset);
- Passionate about teaching, coaching and imparting skills;
- Good grasp of information technology and troubleshooting that may become necessary during live demos;
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic.