- December 21, 2020
- Posted by: Bernard Mallia
Prefer to listen?
If you prefer to listen to, instead of reading the text on this page, all you need to do is to put your device sound on, hit the play button on the left, sit back, relax and leave everything else to us.
The EU Funding unit at Equinox Advisory has been set up to help you with all your EU funding requirements. We have worked with a large number of businesses and Government agencies in the past and have helped them secure the funding they need to implement their projects or grow their business.
We have helped organisations from a wide variety of industries secure EU funding. While this can be a great opportunity for a business to expand, innovate and grow, or for a socially-beneficial project to be implemented, EU funding is not for everyone and can vary greatly in terms of pre-submission effort, project management and reporting effort, and bureaucratic requirements between one fund and another.
We are here to help you in every step of the way in going about EU funding.
We can help you decide whether to go for EU funding or whether to look for alternative sources of finance, to find the right funding scheme for your business idea or project if EU funding is feasible for your project, and we can also help you with the review and/or submission of your application and the management of funds and reporting requirements in case of a successful application outcome.
- Appraisal of feasibility of applying for EU funding
- Assistance with finding the right funding scheme for your business idea or project
- Drafting of project proposals
- Drafting of funding applications
- Vetting of project proposals
- Vetting of funding applications
- Application submission
- Project management
- Management of funds and reporting requirements
- Interim project evaluations
- Ex post project evaluations